Call for Abstracts:
ITEDS Meeting in Florianópolis
We are delighted to invite you to submit your research on Graves’ Ophthalmopathy (Thyroid Eye Disease) for presentation at the ITEDS Meeting, a prestigious event taking place in Florianópolis, Brazil, on June 6, 2024. The scientific committee is seeking submissions that showcase innovative contributions reflecting the latest advances in Graves’ Orbitopathy, including studies in basic, translational, clinical, and surgical research and case reports.
Selected abstracts by the scientific committee will be presented orally during the official schedule of the ITEDS Meeting. There will be no poster presentations at the ITEDS Meeting.
ITEDS Meeting Submission Guidelines:
- Deadline: Submit your abstract by April 6, 2024;
- Submission Method: Submissions must be made exclusively online by completing the form on the official website https://en.sbcpo.org.br/congress (under the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION section);
- Acceptance Criteria: We will only consider original and previously unpublished research on Graves’ Ophthalmopathy will be considered. Each abstract may include up to six authors. The author responsible for the submission must be registered for the event;
- ITEDS Meeting Registration: Abstract submission does not automatically register the presenter for the ITEDS Meeting. Event registration is mandatory for the abstract to be evaluated;
- Presentation Format: The selected papers will be presented exclusively as Oral Communications, integrated into the congress’s lecture agenda in the section “Oral Communications”;
- Selection: The judging committee will select the best works for oral presentation. Authors will be notified via email about the acceptance of their submissions;
- Language: Both submissions and presentations must be in English;
- Submission Restrictions: Notice that the online form does not support the submission of figures, tables, or videos. However, we encourage you to use them in the oral presentation if your research is selected;
- Certification: A certificate will be issued for each accepted and presented work.
By submitting your abstract, you agree to the guidelines set by the Scientific Committee. Seize this unique opportunity to share your findings with the scientific community.
We are now accepting abstract submissions for presentation at the ITEDS meeting. The best abstracts will be selected for the Oral Communication Section in the main program. Only registered attendees are eligible to submit their research. Read more.